AW IMR 18350 700 mAh Battery
AW IMR Battery: 18350
AW's IMR High Drain rechargeable battery chemistry is well suited for high power applications like in the ProVari Mini
AW batteries are well known for being the best.
You simply can't get a better battery than AW.
• 700 mAh
• Nominal Working Voltage: 3.7V
• Peak Voltage: 4.2V
• Dimensions: 18D x 35H mm (+/- 0.5mm)
• Weight: 15 (+/- 2) g
Compatible with the standard multichargers with adjustable arm (TrustFire TR-001 Lithium Ion Battery 2 Channel Charger) and the ProVape charger.
The Pila chargers will need a spacer.
These batteries will not fit in the ProVape-1 or the ProVari, they are only for the ProVari Mini.
These AW IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older version WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of the battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade it’s performance and may result in a fire.
Since we have no control over how a buyer uses the device; no guarantee, warranty, or return privilege will apply, unless the product does not function the first time used (DOA). We regret having to strictly enforce this policy. The use of DIY liquid, improper chargers, modified atomizers, and general abuse of the product has made it necessary.
Please do not order if you do not understand and accept these terms.