WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED DRAGONFLY ECIGS! OUR SITE IS CURRENTLY IN BETA!
IF A PRODUCT IS MISSING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@DRAGONFLYECIGS.COM
Ampking AK3030 20700 Rechargeable Battery comes with 3000mAh battery capacity with 40A max discharging current. It can be used with most 20700 regulated and mechanical MODs. Long storage life, light weight and high energy density. Get it as a spare part. Read more...
Not yet rated Add your review
* If the battery leaks and acid gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Rinse them with clean running water and seek immediate medical attention. If left untreated, battery acid can cause an eye injury.
* Do not use or store the battery in extreme heat, such as under a car window in direct sunlight. The battery could become overheated. This can also reduce the battery performance and shorten the service life.
* Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or disfigured, or appears abnormal in any way.
* Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
* Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to severe physical shock.
* Do not pierce the battery housing with nail or other sharp objects, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
* Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
* As a safety precaution, do not remove batteries while being charged.
* Store batteries separately and don't let them mix with metal objects.
* Remove batteries from your e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long time.
* Store the battery at room temperature. The battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically.Read charging instructions before using.
* Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
* Over-discharging: It should be noted that a battery may become over discharged if not used for long time. Over-discharging may causes loss of battery performance and functions. In order to prevent over-discharging, the battery should be charged periodically and maintained between 3.6v and 3.8v.
NOTE: Use special caution when handling LiMn, LI-ION, or Li-Op batteries, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or catch fire if mishandled. Do not use any battery if visible signs of damage or stress are present. Always store and transport your batteries in a non-conductive container. Always charge batteries on a fireproof surface. Never charge batteries unattended. Do not modify your batteries or chargers in any way, shape, or form. Using LiMn, Li-Ion, or Li-Po batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
Dragonfly e-Cigs will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by any batteries sold. By purchasing LiMn, Li-Ion or Li-Po batteries you acknowledge these risks and attest that you have sufficient understanding of the batteries you are purchasing to use and to care for them properly.
Since we have no control over how the buyer uses the device, no guarantee, warranty or return will apply; unless the product does not function the first time used (DOA). We regret having to strictly enforce this policy. The use of DIY Liquid, improper chargers, modified atomizers and Gerald abuse of the product has made it necessary. Please do not order should you not understand and accept these terms.